Prof. Michael Valášek, DrSc.
Phone : ++420 224357361
Fax. : ++420 224916709
E-mail: valasek at fsik dot cvut dot cz
- Computational Mechanics of Multibody Systems
- Control of Nonlinear Mechanical Systems, Mechatronics, Robotics
- Knowledge Based Systems for Engineering Design, AI
- Copernicus CIPA-CT94-0130 “Semi-Active Damping of Trucks Suspension and Its Influence on Driver and Road Loads”, 1995-1998
- Copernicus CIPA-CT94-0149 “ENCODE: Environment for Configuration Design”, 1995-1998
- Project GAČR 101/99/0729 „Redundant parallel robots and their control“, 1999-2001
- Project EU FP5 IST - CLOCKWORK „Creating Learning Organisations with Contextualised Knowledge-Rich work Artifacts“ , 2000-03
- Project GAČR 101/03/0620 „Redundant drives and measurement for hybrid machine tools“,2003-05
- Project GAAV 1QS201200506 “Redundant calibration machine for 6 DOFs”,2005-07
- Project GAČR 101/06/1462 „On-line Calibration of Flexible Structures by Redundant Measurements“,2006-08
- Project EU Marie Curie SIMVIA2 “Advanced and New Simulation Methods in Vehicle Vibro-acoustics - Scientific Analysis, Experimental Verification and Development of Methodologies for the Industrial Application.”,2006-2011
- 25.3.1956 born in Pilsen
- 1980 M.Eng, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU Prague, specialization: automated control of technological processes
- 1984 Ph.D., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU, Ph.D. thesis “Synthesis of the Optimal Robot trajectory "
- 1991 DrSc., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU, thesis “Theoretical Principles of the Computational Support of the Engineering Work in the Mechanical Engineering "
- 1992 Associated Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU, Assoc. Prof. Thesis “Efficient Formulation and Implementation of the Dynamic Formalisms in the Computational Mechanics”
- 1997 Prof., Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU, lecture “Mechatronics Perspective of the Mechanical Engineering "
- 1981 1984 internal Ph.D. study at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering CTU Prague
- 1984 Imperial College of Science and Technology in London
- 1984 1990 scientific worker at the Department of the Automatic Control, FME CTU
- 1985 1989 scientific worker at the SVÚSS institute Běchovice
- 1989 1990 Institut B Für Mechanik, Universität Stuttgart Alexandr von Humboldt scholarship
- 1990 1993 assistant at the Department of Mechanics, FME CTU
- 1992 1993 University of Connecticut, USA, Fulbright scholarship
- 1993 1997 Associated Professor at the Department of Mechanics, FME CTU
- 1997- Professor at the Department of Mechanics, FME CTU